Bi-Stretch Panama is a very high quality multi-purpose fabric. It has a small amount of diagonal stretch and is strong and flexible. It features the panama weave, as seen in Farah trousers.
This panama fabric has the following properties:
- Anti-Crease: Bi-Stretch does not crease, saving you time on ironing.
- Small Stretch: It has a small stretch to it - makes the fabric comfortable while retaining its shape.
- Hardwearing and Durable: This fabric is tough and handles well against scrapes, making it great for kids trousers.
- Megawashable: This fabric has a high maximum washing temperature - up to 100°C, making it great for any use where sterilisation is important.
Bi-Stretch Panama can also be used for a wide variety of uses:
- Trousers: Bi-Stretch is great for both men's and women's trousers, including kid's school trousers. It falls well and is comfortable to wear, and doesn't require ironing. Bi-Stretch trousers can be used for formal, casual and eveningwear. It is also tough against scrapes.
- Skirts: As with trousers, the weight of the bi-stretch is an ideal weight for skirts, as well as shift dresses and tunics. It is popular for schoolwear and officewear.
- Jackets: An ideal use for bi-stretch is lightweight jackets. While it is lighter, it still retains the formal look and is comfortable to wear.
- Suits: Bi-Stretch can be used to make formal suits for both men and women, for similar reasons as trousers, jackets and skirts.
- Displays: Bi-stretch is a very smart-looking fabric, and is great for covering display tables. It's anti-crease properties make it easy to transport to showrooms without having to worry about how it will look when it gets there.
- Dust Covers: The properties of bi-stretch also make it great for indoor dust covers that don't crease easy.
Our Bi-Stretch range is a continuous line and will always be stocked by us.
|Features||Durable, Soft, Stretch|